HERITAGE AWALI GOLF AND SPA RESORT BEACH BREAK
7 night December holiday at the All inclusive Heritage Awali Golf And Spa Resort, Mauritius!
From: R42 830 per person sharing
Validity: 23 December 2017 - 6 January 2018
Exclusive to The Holiday Factory, Heritage Awali is the first of three Heritage resorts that lie on the south coast of the island. There is a fantastic beach club (on an equally beautiful beach) featuring all the water sports you want as well as restaurants and a bar, a great party venue separate from the main resort that hosts fashion shows and international DJs. To unwind, try the Seven Colours Spa or dine out at one of seven restaurants. The resort is all-inclusive so you can eat and drink to your heart’s content.
Your 5* Resort
Why we like it
Exclusive to The Holiday Factory, Heritage Awali is the first of three Heritage resorts that lie on the south coast of the island. Super kid friendly, the Kids Club takes children from 2 years old and stays open until 11pm (so the kids can party without embarrassing parents hanging around) and they even get their own buffet so they can choose what they eat.
There is a fantastic beach club (on an equally beautiful beach) featuring all the water sports you want as well as restaurants and a bar, a great party venue separate from the main resort that hosts fashion shows and international DJs. To unwind, try the Seven Colours Spa or dine out at one of seven restaurants. The resort is all-inclusive so you can eat and drink to your heart’s content.
A varied choice of accommodation with two top-notch resorts and private luxury villas, 11 restaurants each with its own charm and specialities, a championship golf course offering complimentary green fees, world-class spa facilities, one of the most beautiful nature reserves on the island, a beach with a “hip & chic” atmosphere, a kilometre-long sandy beach as well as a whole range of land and sea activities...
All of this in one place!
South Mauritius; Domaine de Bel Ombre
Each of the rooms at Heritage Awali are an elegant blend of chic ethnic themes taking the best from African and tropical designs and decor. Accompanied by world class services and amenities you can relax in surroundings that envelop you in tropical Mauritius island style, whilst offering you all the extras you need. Enjoy the spectacular views from your private and comfortable terrace, only a stone’s throw away from the two swimming pools and the glowing silver sands.
154 Sea View Deluxe Rooms (52 m²)
Spacious and comfortable, the rooms are all decorated in a refined style inspired by chic ethnic themes which conjure up an atmosphere that is both tropical and African. Each of the rooms has a private terrace, adding to your perfect comfort.
5 Sea View Senior Suites (100 m²)
With the addition of a sitting-dining room, the suites are located on the edge of the beach and each has a private terrace from which you can admire the lagoon. Each of the suites also has an espresso machine, a CD/DVD player and a Jacuzzi in the bathroom.
1 Beachfront Villa (310 m²)
An absolute haven of comfort and space, the Villa has a living room (equipped with a CD and DVD player), a dining room with separate kitchen, two large bedrooms each with its own bathroom, a children’s room with its own bathroom, a gazebo and a private swimming pool. It also has a 24-hour butler service and a Jacuzzi in the bathroom.
• Air conditioning
• Safe in rooms
• Hair dryer
• Tea and coffee making facilities
An All Inclusive resort including :
• Breakfast at Savana
• Lunch (selected items) at Infinity Blue, Amafrooty, and Cyan (C Beach Club)
• Cakes and pancakes at Zenzibar from 16h00 – 18h00
• Dinner : A la carte at Zafarani (adults only) and Infinity Blue. Buffet at Savana and
Cyan at C Beach Club
• Local beers, soft drinks, premium and local drinks, cocktail, wines and selected
champagne by the glass from 10h00 – 24h00
• Mini bar (stocked with soft drinks, water and local beers) replenished once a day
• Beach and poolside service at Awali
• One back massage within 3 days of arrival per adult per stay (45 minutes) over 16’s only
(between 09h00 – 15h00)
With its ethnic decor inspired by its name borrowed from that of an African musical instrument, the main restaurant, Savana, is without doubt the place to meet for breakfast. In the evening it is the setting for a delicious culinary voyage through varied cuisine themes.
Framed by the turquoise blue water of the lagoon and the swimming pool, Infinity- Blue is the place to enjoy international cuisine during the lunch and Mediterranean cuisine in the evening, completely relaxed with your toes in the sand.
For a light meal, at lunchtime, at the poolside. Zafarani
North Indian Cuisine abounds. Open for dinner. Adults only.
Le Chateau Bel Ombre
An enchanting setting of a 19th century manor house to discover the treasures of traditional Mauritian cuisine while enjoying a breath-taking view on the mountains, the ocean and the golf.
C Beach Club
This new lifestyle rendezvous in the south of Mauritius aims at being the island’s sea, sand and sun experience by excellence. Located right on the beachfront and adjacent to the Heritage Le Telfair and the Heritage Awali, the C Beach Club appeals to all ages and brings together tropical accents and Mediterranean favours for genuine moments of cool chic relaxation. And it’s all in the C’s: Cyan restaurant offers Mediter- ranean cuisine at lunch and dinner in a smart casual atmosphere; Coast poolside restaurant features light cuisine that is best enjoyed barefoot in the sand; Chill lounge bar is a trendy chill-out zone on the sand’s edge; Cabana boathouse offers various water sports and land-based activities; Cool teens club is an exclusive space with hi-tech amenities and a fun programme of daily activities.
The resort reserves the right to close selected restaurants, without prior notice, for operational reasons
A unique concept of the Timomo & Friends miniclub welcomes children aged from 3 (if potty-trained) to 11 years old and has numerous supervised activities. A large range of open air games or indoor activities are organised daily. Menus for children
are available on request. Open every day from 08h30 to 23h00. A babysitting service
is available on request in the mornings and evenings (at an extra cost).
Heritage Awali has everything to pamper your little ones, from products specially formulated for their daily care to their diet, with menus specifically created to suit their preferences. Before you arrive, the hotel also offers a concierge service (on request) for buying milk, wipes, diapers, baby products and accessories you may require available on the market.
Accessories for small children are available, on request and include: Baby cot, and roll out beds, toilet seat, baby bath, push chair, high chair, baby monitors, mosquito nets, bottle warmers and sterilising units.
The Seven Colours Spa Village of the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is one of the most beautiful well-being centres in the Indian Ocean and a haven of serenity in the heart of the Domaine de Bel Ombre. Set in an African village decor, the Seven Colours Spa Village is immersed in a world of serenity and harmony providing a total wellbeing experience with a unique and personalised approach.
Heritage Golf Club is an 18-hole Championship Golf course (pa7r 2) Designer: Peter Matkovitch (South African golf course designer). Nestled between mountains and a pristine lagoon, the design of this spectacular 18-hole golf course and the level of golf technique possible, offers golfers a memorable experience, whatever the standard of their game.
Hotel guests enjoy free unlimited green fees.
Free in bar area.
WATERSPORTS AND ACTIVITIES (some at a supplement)
• Swimming pools
• 9 hole ‘pitch and putt’ golf course
• Sailing dinghy
• Aqua gym
• Pedal boats
• Glass-bottom boat trips
• Snorkelling trips
• Daily water skiing session
• Aerobics sessions
• Table tennis
• Bocci balls
• Access to the Umuzi Sports Centre
• A giant chest board
• Mountain bikes
• 2 Floodlit tennis courts
• Use of tennis racquets
• Beach volleyball, beach Soccer
• Indoor games
What's Included In The Deal?
- Return flights to Mauritius
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Deluxe Garden View Room
- Breakfast; lunch; dinner and selected beverages daily
- Land and Water sports as featured by the resort plus Free unlimited green fees!
- All Mauritius taxes; levies and surcharges (estimate)
- Value Adds:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Ice cream at the Ice Cream Kiosk.
- Afternoon cakes and pancakes.
- Beers, soft drinks, juices, local & imported drinks, liquors, cocktails, selected wines, champagne by the glass at Heritage Awali and C Beach Club outlets.
- Beach and pool side service.
- Sunset cocktail at the Awali Beach bar.
- Minibar, stocked with crisps, soft drinks, local juices, white wine, local beers and water.
- One 45 minute back massage per person per stay. (Not applicable to children under 16 years and for minimum 5 night stays)
- 24 hour room service for selected food items (tray charge applies)
- Drinks from the Coco Shack
Ex Johannesburg From ZAR 42 830 pps
Ex Cape Town From ZAR 47 035 pps
Ex Durban From ZAR 44 835 pps
Notes & Conditions
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable), travel insurance & items of a personal nature are also not included.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to airfare increases and currency fluctuations.
- Rebooking and cancellations fees apply.
- All prices are per person sharing unless otherwise specified.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.